Technik Partner AG provides services ("Services") in connection with its online platform, available via the URL www.myconnectzone.com ("Platform"), on which a previously registered customer ("Customer" or "You", "Your"; together with Technik Partner AG: "Parties" or each "Party") is able to create and manage their own mobile and web application based on software owned by Technik Partner AG ("App") in order to make Customer’s services comfortably and rapidly available to its users.
1. Collecting Information
1.2. Information that You give us
When registering for an account, or generally using the Platform, we may ask You to provide certain Personal Information such as company name, first and last name, email address, an account name and password.
1.3. Information we receive from You and Your App User’s use of the Platform and App
We also receive, store and process information, possibly including Personal Information, when You or Your App Users access or use our Platform, App and Services for example to book services and events, make reservations, register for activities etc.
1.4. Mobile Data
When You or Your App Users use certain features of the Platform, in particular in connection with mobile devices we may receive, store and process different types of information about Your or Your App User’s location, including general information (e.g. IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g. GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Platform or specific features of the Platform).
1.4.1. Log Data
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, Log Data meaning any information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever You or Your App Users access or use the Platform and App. Log Data may include IP Address, the date and time of access or use of the Platform and App, the hardware and software used, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
1.4.2. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
We may use "cookies" on the Platform. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve Your access to the Platform and identify repeat visitors. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify You, You would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. You can configure Your browser to display a warning before cookies are saved. You can also choose to deactivate cookies in Your browser. If You do so, You may not be able to use certain services on the Websites.
1.4.3. Third-Party social plugins
Our Platform may use social plugins which are provided and operated by third-party service providers, such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
As a result of this, You may send to the respective service provider the information that You are using our Platform. If You are logged into Your account with the service provider they may be able to link information about Your or Your customer’s visit to our Platform.
Please check the service providers‘ privacy policies to find out more about their data practices.
2. Our use of Information
We use store and process Personal Information for the following general purposes:
· to enable You and Your App Users to access and use the Platform and App;
· to enable You to communicate with the App Users, including but not limited to sending them messages, notifications or other information via the Platform and the App;
· to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, the App and our business for example by performing analytics, conducting research, personalizing or otherwise customizing user experience, and to provide customer service and support;
· to help maintain a trusted environment on the Platform and the App, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying any identifications provided by You, and conducting checks against databases and information sources for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes;
· to send You service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by You;
· to send You marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to You, including information about Technik Partner AG, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications in Your settings;
· to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users or their customers and to enforce our agreements with third parties.
We do not rent, sell or otherwise share Your Personal Information with third parties, except with Your consent, for example to connect with a third party app or service. Further we may use service providers to help us deliver our service and run or analyse the Platform and App (e.g. third party data analytics services to analyse, among other things, server load and app behaviour).
Further, we reserve the right to share Your Personal Information for the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals may include, but is not limited to, a merger, financing, or acquisition.
We also aggregate data into anonymized system usage statistics.
We reserve the right to transfer, store, use and process Your information, including any Personal Information, to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including the United States and possibly other countries. By using the Platform, You consent to transferring Your data to these countries. You should note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so laws and regulations relating to privacy and data disclosure, applicable to the places where Your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the laws and regulations applicable to Your place of residency.
3. Data Security
We take commercially reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information. Accordingly, we store all the Personal Information You provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers which may be located worldwide.
All electronic financial transactions entered into the Platform or App will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge, however, that no technical and organisational measures can fully eliminate security risks connected with the transmission of information over the internet. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the account information (user name/password) for accessing the Platform and App confidential.
4. Data Retention and Deletion
If You choose, You may delete Your account and the data connected therewith directly via the Platform.
While we strive to provide the possibility of a full deletion of personal data, note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your account deletion.
Irrespective of Your account deletion, we may in any event retain and use such data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights connected to Your use of the Platform and App.
5. Requests for Information
You may submit a written request to us together with a piece of personal identification (copy of ID-Card or Driver’s License) to:
• inquire what data we have about You, if any; or
• change/correct any data we have about You; or
• have us delete any data we have about You (although we may retain any data subject to a legal retention requirement and for the duration of the mandatory retention period); or
• express any concern You have about our use of Your data.
Requests can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to myconnectzone!
Welcome to myconnectzone!